- 1. Heat 2 tsbs oil in a non stick pan. Break eggs into a large bowl and beat with a hand blender till frothy. Add half the onions to the pan and statue for 2-3 minutes.
- 2. Add salt, 1/2 tsbsp red chilli powder and half the green chillies to the eggs and beat again. Pour the mixture into the pan and stir lightly the eggs set. Cover and cook.
- 3. Heat the remaining oil in another non stick pan. Add cumin seeds and whn they turn light brown, add remaining onions and statue. Add ginger-garlic paste and continue to statue till fragrant. Add a little water.
- 4. Turn the omellete over, cover and cook the other side too. Add remaining green chillies, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and remaining red chilli powder to the second pan and mix and statue for 1 minute. Add tomato puree and mix. Saute till oil separates.
- 5. Transfer the omellete onto a plate. Add 1 cup water to the second pan and let the gravy cook for 2-3 minutes. Cut the omellete into 1 inch square and arrange them in a serving plate.
- 6. Add coconut milk and salt to the gravy and mix. Add rehmat Garam Masala powder and mix. Pour the gravy over the omellete pieces. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.